1 packet agar-agar powder
1 litre water
1 cup evaporated milk
100ml whipping cream (dairy or non-dairy)(optional)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
3-4 tbsp hot water
crushed oreos (abt 10-12 pcs or more)
1. Combine water, agar-agar powder and sugar into a pot and heat it over the stove.
2. When agar-agar powder and sugar have dissolved, add evaporated milk and leave it to boil, stirring occassionally with a balloon whisk.
3. Add hot water to cocoa powder 1 tbsp at a time, mix it till well blend and put the cocoa mixture aside.
4. Whip whipping cream till soft peak and put it aside.
5. Once agar-agar mixture boils, remove it from the heat and stir and let it cool slightly.
6. Add whipped cream slowly at the same time stirring the mixture, then add cocoa mixture and stir till well blend.
7. Pour half of the mixture into the agar-agar mould and let it set for about 5-10 minutes.
8. Sprinkle generously the crushed oreos and slowly pour the other half of the mixture into the mould.
9. Let the agar-agar cool before keeping it in the fridge.